Hello everybody, welcome to my blog again. Today I’m going to share with you guys my top 16 eyeshadows from Makeup Geek. I ordered a total of 30 eyeshadows in span 6 months, I love all of them in the XL sized Z palette that holds 35 eyeshadows. I narrowed the list down to the 16 favourite ones.
I’m not going to waste your time by writing a paragraph detailing each one. I have listed the eyeshadow names, cost, a small description and I have also swatched all 16 for you.
- Mirage – (US $6) – This is the best eyeshadow if your eyeshadow is not blending out in the crease well or you’ve gone too high with your eyeshadow this colour can soften the look and blend the shadow right away without being shimmery or frosty.
- Rapunzel – (US $6) – This is the most gorgeous eyeshadow that has just the right amount of sheen to it, its not shimmery its also not chalky as some lighter shadows can be. It is beautiful for brighten and open up your eyes.
- Peach Smoothie – (US $6) – This is a matte crease colour, it might not show well on darker skin tones but I personally love to mix it with other shades such as Creme Brulee and Frappeto blend them.
- Creme Brûlée – (US $6) – This one is a gorgeous crease colour. It looks flattering on light to medium skin tones.
- Dessert Sands – (US $6) – This one is beautiful ochre yellow, earthy toned colour that can warm up any crease.
- Frappe – (US $6) – Frappe and Creme Brulee are very similar in tones however frappe is darker.
- Coco Bear – (US $6) – Coco bear is a gorgeous matte brown. Reminds me of darker version of MAC’s Soft Brown eyeshadow.
- Americano – (US $6) – Americano is a dark brown shade, I love to use this in the outer corner of my eyes and underneath my lower lash line to smoke out the lower lash line.
- Cupcake – (US $6) – Cupcake is a straight up baby pink. I love experimenting with colours and it looks very flattering for a pinky purple eye look.
- Vintage – (US $6) – Vintage is a purply pink shade.
- Bitten – (US $6) – Bitten deep burgundy purple shade.
- Cherry Cola – (US $6) – Cherry cola is a matte deep purplish brown shade. Cherry cola and Americano together will look the same as MAC’s Embark.
- Poppy – (US $6) – Poppy is right up orange. I personally found it very intimidating but once I got the hang of using it right it is gorgeous!!!
- Foiled Eyeshadow – Grandstand – (US $10) Grandstand is a beautiful champagney gold eyeshadow its so flattering on all skin colour.
- Foiled Eyeshadow – Jester – (US $10) Jester is a green shimmery eyeshadow with gold undertones in it. I love it so much for a coloured eye look.
- Foiled Eyeshadow – Houdini – (US $10) – Houdini is a beautiful dark greeny turquoise,Sorry I cant explain it, but its beautiful. This and a smoked out crease is all you need for a coloured smokey eye for a night time look.
Swatched them all here for you. 🙂
Thank you for reading my blog and please subscribe and like the post, to encourage me to do more blogs.
Follow me on social media on Twitter, Instagram
Facebook Page – Deepesha Beauty
To read my previous make up blog Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick Swatches and Review please click the link.
To read my previous Skin care blog 10 Best Organic and natural beauty ingredients in your kitchen. please click the link.
See you soon 🙂